Friday 21 June 2013

Week 24


Happy Birthday Natalie!
The nice weather has been holding, a perfect chance to get out en velo and get the bbq out. It was also the perfect chance for mosquitos to eat me from the ankles up. My record of bites from one sitting totals 24 (16
left leg, 7 right leg, one on my left elbow. Fun) The trees outside our apartment have (finally) stopped pollinating everything, so I figure it's finally safe to do my spring cleaning.
Those of you familiar with downtown (ha) Hohen Neuendorf will know the great big whopping chinese restaurant temple... thing. They serve dim sum! As well as all the usual tasty morsels found at asian restaurants. We biked up there on a pleasant path skirting Spandau and the Tegel Lake. A lovely trek in any case, (though we did take the train home) but I was sure tired by the time I got home.